Health and Safety Manager - Construction | St Albans | £350per day (6 month contract)
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager on a contract basis. The company are experts in civils engineering, groundworks and RC Frame construction projects and have a proven track record of success. This role will work across London and oversee a portfolio of high-end projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across a portfolio of sites
- Auditing across projects and ensuring compliance with the company's health and safety polices and reporting on outcomes
- Investigating accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with clients and principal contractors
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the construction, civils, RC Frame or related industry
- A recognised health and safety qualification (NEBOSH / NCRQ) and preferably membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced Health & Safety professional who can hit the ground running. If you're interested, please send your cv or call Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.