Health & Safety Manager | London | 6 month contract | £450 - 500 per day
We're pleased to be working with a global company to secure a Health and Safety Manager to work on a complex demolition project. This position will represent the client on this project and work collaboratively with the principal contractor to ensure the highest health and safety standards are achieved on the project.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Planning health and safety throughout the project, through to final delivery
- Assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring health and safety solutions are in place
- Assist, advise and coach contractors on site to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Reviewing RAMs and conducting regular site inspections
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the project team
The Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, from demolition, construction or related industry
- Diploma level qualified safety professional, CMIOSH or working towards
- CDM experience is a must have
- A technical understanding of complex demolition projects (significant advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
An interesting high-profile project which would suit an experienced health and safety professional. For further details please contact Michael Colton or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.