Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor (Rail)
Hatfield, Hertfordshire - with regional site travel
Salary up to £40,000 plus car and benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with a leading building maintenance company to secure a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Advisor, to help ensure the safe delivery of major, long term contracts within their Southern maintenance division. The role will look to support this successful and rapidly growing area of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor:
- Regular site visits across the regional area, conduct inspections and compile audit reports, assess any issues and create solutions
- Lead a proactive approach to promoting a culture of best practice in Health and Safety across the organisation
- Implement health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally with maintenance, construction or civils experience
- Rail experience would be highly desirable
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally Tech IOSH status
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A UK drivers license is essential
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known construction and maintenance company in a growing area of their business. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call 01923 432 628
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.