Health, Safety and Environment Co-ordinator
Manchester or London | £27,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known organisation to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Co-ordinator. The company work in a range of sectors including technology, retail, transport, and heavy industry. This role is working directly with the Health, Safety and Environment Director and is seen as a development opportunity for an individual to further develop their career in either Health, Safety or Environment.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Co-ordinator will include:
- Providing coordination, administration and support to the Health, Safety and Environment team
- Working closely with the Health, Safety and Environment Director creating proposals, reports and documents
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Working with the team to undertake Health, Safety and Environmental projects
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Co-ordinator will have:
- Some experience in a similar Health, Safety or Environment role
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ideally a degree level qualification and hold or working towards NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate or qualification in environmental management
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.