Health and Safety Trainer
North London | £35,000 + Car allowance + excellent benefits.
Irwin & Colton are pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are seeking a Health and Safety Trainer to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will involve working across a designated regional area and ensure the delivery of best practice health and safety training in line with the overall company strategy.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Trainer will include:
- Produce and deliver a range of process, policy, and systems related training to a range of staff across the operational business
- Maintain close working relationships with other trainers within the business
- Organise and schedule training courses for both individuals and teams across the organisation
- Evaluate the success and impact of training delivered, complete internal reports and documentation within specified timescales
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to train and engage with a range of staff at different levels
- Must hold or be working towards a Level 3 Certificate in Education and Training, such as Award in Education and Training (City & Guilds) or Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels, specifically in presenting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. A full UK driving licence is essential. For further details please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. Ref ED669.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.