Health & Safety Team Administrator | Wembley | Salary £26,000 plus benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a major construction company to recruit a Health & Safety Team Administrator. The company is going from strength to strength and is involved in a broad range of major construction and civil engineering projects.
The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to the Health and Safety department and in particular the Group Health & Safety Manager.
Responsibilities for the Health & Safety Team Administrator will include:
- To support the administration of health and safety policies across the organisation
- Working with the health and safety team, ensuring the health and safety training is coordinated and records are updated successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinating and communicating health and safety activities across the business
- Support the Group Health and Safety Manager in data collection, accurate reporting and analysis of metrics relating to Health and Safety performance
The successful Health & Safety Team Administrator will have:
- Similar experience in an administration or coordinator type position in health and safety or a related industry
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.