Health and Safety Project Manager | London| £40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
We've been engaged by a globally recognised brand in the Health & Safety industry, who are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Project Manager. The business operates globally with a wide range of high-profile clients across a variety of sectors. This role would suit a dynamic and motivated health and safety professional who is keen to progress their career in a professional working environment.
This role is not focused on the delivery of Health and Safety training however, has strategic oversight of the operational delivery of training.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Project Manager:
- Project manage the development of new training programmes and materials, communicating this across the organisation
- Ensuring training programmes and materials remain up to date and in line with industry best practice, meeting the requirements of accrediting bodies
- Communicating information regarding training programmes and ensuring learners are adequately supported during training
The successful Health and Safety Project Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar or related health and safety position, operational training experience would be ideal, however not essential
- NEBOSH Certificate or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent), ideally hold or working towards Diploma level
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved within the strategic development of a major training provider. It would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.