Health and Safety Manager |Construction
Wokingham, UK |£45,000 to £55,000 salary + Car and benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a fast-growing, multi-disciplined contractor to secure a Health and Safety Manager. The organisation has several divisions and this role will lead on safety across a number of large-scale demolition projects, as well as supporting the group function. The company is going from strength to strength and this position is crucial in ensuring its continued success.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Assisting, advising and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
- Developing and implementing innovative ideas to improve health and safety performance
- Engaging across the sites, undertaking audits and inspections, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role from within the demolition, construction or a related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally diploma level qualified
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with a range of key stakeholders
- A good technical understanding of complex demolition projects would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established market leading business, working on an interesting high-profile project. For further details please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 633. Ref ED697.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.