Health and Safety Manager
London | £45,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known consumer services company, with a large property portfolio, to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The role will involve engaging with a range of stakeholders across the organisation and drive a positive health and safety culture.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Providing operational and strategic advice and support on the implementation of health, safety and wellbeing systems
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
- Acting as the center point for health and safety, chairing meetings with senior management and presenting to key stakeholders
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media, retail, events or a related industry
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For more information or to discuss further contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.