Health and Safety Manager
London | £45,000 Plus Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large, well known media company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK. This role will predominantly work from head office in the West End, London.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Assisting in the analysis of health and safety training requirements and where required, organise and take part in training programmes
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH, ideally working towards diploma level
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
This is a unique opportunity to work in a face paced dynamic company who have a great reputation in their field. For more information or to discuss further contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.