Health and Safety Helpdesk Manager
London | £44,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known facilities management and corporate property company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to lead on their Health and Safety Helpdesk. The role will manage a team to provide telephone and email health and safety advice and support to a range of stakeholders based across the country. This position is predominately based in the London office.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Working with stakeholders to provide advice, support and guidance across health and safety related queries
- Day to day management of a team to ensure the quality of guidance is at the required level and provided in a timely manner
- Working with the team to asses areas for improvement to the service and implementing new projects
- Keeping up to date with health and safety legislative and 'best practice' to ensure advice is accurate
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, consultancy or a related industry
- Ideally hold or working towards a NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Previous experience leading a team would be an advantage
For more information or to discuss further contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.