Health and Safety Helpdesk Advisor
London | £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large, well known facilities management and corporate property company to recruit a Health and Safety Helpdesk Advisor. The role will provide telephone and email health and safety advice and support to a range of stakeholders based across the country. This position is predominately based in the London office.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Helpdesk Advisor:
- Working with stakeholders to provide advice, support and guidance across health and safety related queries
- Working with the team to assess areas for improvement to the service and implementing new projects
- Keeping up to date with health and safety legislation and 'best practice' to ensure advice is accurate
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements, identifying areas for improvement and reporting findings to clients
The successful Health and Safety Helpdesk Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a Health & Safety position, ideally within facilities management, property, building services, consultancy or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate, ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward-thinking consultancy with an interesting and varied client base. For more information or to discuss further contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.