Health and Safety Consultant (Education)
Homebased - London or Home Counties | Up to £40,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known company who work across the education sector to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant.
The company have over 900 employees and provide a range of services to schools and education institutions across the South East of the UK. This role will join their growing health and safety consultancy service. This position is homebased with travel across the South East.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Visiting schools and education institutions undertaking full health and safety audits and inspections
- Producing health and safety gap analysis reports, identifying areas where improvements are required and advising the client on improvement options moving forward
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client on any health and safety related matters
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally within schools, housing or a property related sector
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent and Grad IOSH status
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with fire risk assessments would be ideal however full training on these will be provided
For more information or to discuss further contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.