Health and Safety Auditor
Leeds (With site travel) | £40,000 + Car + Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a global company to recruit a Health and Safety Auditor. The organisation are well known in the rail industry and have a long track record of successful operation. This is a great opportunity to grow your health and safety career, with a leader in their sector.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Auditor will include:
- Visiting multiple sites and implementing an effective health and safety audit plan
- Working with the wider team to ensure compliance with ISO 14001, 9001, and 45001
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
- Keeping up to date with relevant health and safety legislative changes across the rail construction space
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role within the rail industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- A lead auditor qualification
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging clients and contractors
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and has a keen eye for detail. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.