Health and Safety Advisor
London | £38,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading well-known media company who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This expanding organisation works at the heart of the media industry and the role will involve engaging with large household brand names. This position is responsible for the health and safety across the production, property and the facilities management environment.
The company prides itself on training, mentoring and developing health and safety professionals. This role is a great opportunity for a candidate to build upon their existing experience in the field and further develop their career in health and safety.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with clients, assisting and advising on the day to day implementation of the safety management system and auditing against this
- Producing detailed, quality, risk assessments and assisting with actions
- Acting as the key the point of contact and advising on health and safety legislation and solutions
- Continually looking for opportunities for clients to improve performance across health, safety and fire
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally with experience across health and safety
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH is desirable
- Ideally have some exposure to fire risk assessments
- Experience operating in extremely fast paced, customer focused environment
- Exceptional communications skills with experience of influencing and engaging effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
This position will require a self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a wider team, lead by example and hit the ground running.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Irwin on +441923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.