Health and Safety Advisor
London | £30,000 to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
(12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a market leading, international law firm to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global brand, to join their established health and safety team. The team work within the Facilities and Operations Department and have a particular focus on facilities management and building related risk.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health and safety risks, and assisting in delivering solutions
- Providing professional safety, health, and environment advice and support as required
- Assisting in auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging with the internal team to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Health & safety experience in a corporate or facilities management environment
- A NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent) in health and safety or relatable field
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading global law firm in a dynamic and professional environment. For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Pierre Hockey on or 01923 432 693.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.