Health and Safety Advisor
Stafford or Wolverhampton (with regular site travel)
Up to £28,000
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a building service and M&E specialist to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. Operating from the design stage to the installation and ongoing maintenance of their facilities, with an excess of £100 million turnover.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites and engaging with employee's, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering Health and Safety related enquires
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance, and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
The successful Health and Safety Advisor candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within building services, construction, mechanical and electrical engineering, or a related site-based industry
- Ideally a holder of NEBOSH Certificate, or working towards
- Technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Excellent communications skills, ideally with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Kristian Gribble on 01923 432 690 / or our website https://www.irwinandcolton.com.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.