Health and Safety Advisor
Cork, Ireland | €55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known, global corporate technology company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation who have a strong global brand to join the existing health and safety team. The role will focus on both the corporate property and research & development environments. As a result, some experience within the R&D environment and associate risks such as chemical safety, hi-tech engineering and automation would be ideal. However, our client is primarily seeking a candidate with the right personality and skill set to learn, develop and grow in the role.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health, safety, fire and environment risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health, fire and environment advice and support as required
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation in health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health & safety experience and capable of creating pragmatic solutions in a corporate environment
- Ideally a degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety or relate field
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. This is a national role and regular UK wide travel will be required.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.