Health and Safety Advisor | Construction
Luton | £35,000 + Travel & benefits.
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a fast-growing housebuilder to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation are well established in their industry and provide high-quality housing across London and the home counties. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda and this role is critical to ensure their continued success.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Health and Safety Manager with site audits, inspections and general health and safety coordination. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career as the company grows.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Working with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure the health and safety management system is implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity across the business
- Visiting sites to conduct audits and inspections, and answer any health and safety related queries
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a health and safety related from within the construction or a related industry
- Hold the NEBOSH or NCRQ and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your health, safety and environment career within a reputable and growing organisation. For further details please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. Ref ED689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.