Health and Safety Advisor
East Grinstead | £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known niche specialist in corporate technology solution to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The organization work with large corporate clients providing technology solutions to ensure their businesses can run as efficiently as possible. This role is primarily based in East Grinstead with occasional travel to London and surrounding areas, joining the existing Health and Safety team.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with the health and safety team ensuring the health and safety management systems are implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinating health and safety activity across the business in conjunction with the wider team
- Visiting site, auditing health and safety performance, reporting on findings and making suggestions on corrective actions for improvements
- Working with the Health and Safety team to ensure the policies and procedures are implemented
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety related role ideally with experience from the property, facilities management, technology, or a similar environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage onsite and in the corporate environment
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
Familiarisation with ISO accreditation requirements and documentation would be ideal
Contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.