Head of Health & Safety | Leatherhead | £75,000 + Car and Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to be working with a major interior fit out specialist to recruit a Head of Health and Safety. The company are going from strength to strength, with a growing turnover in excess of £150m. Our client are involved in a broad range of high end projects with sites predominately across Central London.
Responsibilities of the Head of Health & Safety will include:
- To oversee and manage health and safety across the company and continually refine and improve the health and safety strategy
- Lead the health and safety team ensuring delivery of the operational strategy across sites
- Provide regular and timely reporting to the Board and externally with clients and regulatory bodies as required
- Influence, engage and coach key internal and external stakeholders to deliver change and improvements
- Oversee incident investigation to identify root cause and make recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly seek opportunities for improvement and share best practice across the organisation
The successful Head of Health & Safety will have:
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role, ideally within fitout/refurbishment, construction, civils or a related industry
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management and site level operational staff
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent and be a Chartered member of IOSH
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced health and safety professional to take on a true leadership role and an opportunity to drive best practice forward. For further information or to apply, please contact Conor Walsh on or call 01923 432 628
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.