Global Health, Safety, Environment and Security Manager
Location: London (with some global travel)
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 plus excellent benefits
We've been engaged by a global management consultancy with an enviable client list to recruit a Global Health, Safety, Environment and Security Manager. Their client list includes global oil and gas companies to major infrastructure and construction companies, working on some of the most high risk complex projects in the world. The company provides a range of services, ranging from full health and safety strategy, culture change and project setup to designing and implementing transformation programs.
This role will lead on Health, Safety, Environment and Security for the consultancy's employees operating globally across a range of countries and diverse environments.
Responsibilities of the Global Health, Safety, Environment & Security Manager:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of HSES programs globally, ensuring a culture of care for all employees and associates across the organisation
- Ensure appropriate and thorough risk assessments are performed for safety, health and security for all consultants travelling to high-risk or potentially hostile environments
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support to clients as required
- Act as a thought leader to internal consultants on client facing safety management projects and contribute to company blogs and external communications on relevant topics
- Engaging and collaborating internally to share best practice and ideas, seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Global Health, Safety, Environment & Security Manager will have:
- Extensive experience in a leadership position in health & safety, ideally with high risk or complex oil, gas, major infrastructure and construction experience
- Experience and interest in leading edge thinking in health and safety
- A degree, with diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety and membership of relevant body (i.e IOSH)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation and externally
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing and proactive professional to join a global organisation who are leaders in their field. For further details and to apply, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.