Colemere | £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit an Environment Advisor. This role will be tasked with implementing environmental policies and practices on site, and raising awareness at all levels, to ensure environmental risks are known, and best practice is adhered to. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real impact across the organisation.
Responsibilities for the Environment Manager will include:
- Ensuring the delivery and development of the sustainability policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across a wide range of diverse projects
- Constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements on site, and deliver training where required
- Monthly performance reports, analysing trends, opportunities, and risks
- Constantly scanning for key environmental risks, such as carbon impact, waste and impact to local government
The successful Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within FMCG, manufacturing or related industries
- Qualified in an appropriate environmental discipline, ideally a degree in Environment, Sustainability or related subject and ideally membership of IEMA
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental and sustainability legislation, ideally with experience across carbon management and ISO14001
A UK driver's licence is essential. Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Senior Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.