CDM Manager | London | £60,000 + Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's leading property developers to recruit a CDM Manager. The company are involved in the largest development projects in the UK and include many of the most iconic buildings in the UK in their portfolio. This role will be based in London and will be recruited on a one-year fixed term contract basis.
The position is primarily responsible for ensuring the company discharge their CDM responsibilities across their refurbishment projects.
Responsibilities of the CDM Manager will include:
- Manage and coordinate a number of projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders including designers and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations
- Visiting construction projects undertaking audits and inspections of contractors to ensure safe delivery of projects.
- Working with the wider construction and procurement team to assess and select the potential contractors from a health & safety standpoint
- Providing specialist advice and information on construction health and safety to projects and advising on any changes required.
- Keeping up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
The successful CDM Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar CDM role within the construction / fit-out or related industry and in-depth knowledge of legislation including CDM 2015
- Ideally hold a level 6 health and safety qualification, NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent and ideally hold Grad IOSH status
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced CDM professional who can hit the ground running. If you're interested, please apply here or send your CV or contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.