CDM Consultant | London | £35,000 + Car & Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with a global leader within the construction and infrastructure sector to secure a CDM Consultant to work closely with the CDM Team on one of the UK's largest infrastructure projects.
With over 50,000 people worldwide, this consultancy has a track record of delivering high quality services to major capital projects for over 50 years and counts many of the UK's largest companies as clients. Their clients span a range of sectors from construction and infrastructure through to manufacturing and engineering.
The role is seen as a development opportunity, working closely with a leader in the business and full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities for the CDM Consultant:
- Working with the Project Lead to assist in managing and coordinating a number of stakeholders through the CDM process from concept to completion
- Ensuring compliance with clients' internal processes and procedures
- Communicate effectively with clients, designers and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations
- Attending regular meetings with stakeholders to ensure the process runs smoothly
Essential experience and qualifications for the CDM Consultant:
- Experience within construction and health and safety, ideally with some exposure to the design
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate or equivalent and ideally membership of IOSH and / or AaPS
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.